Degenerating discs in back, nerve damage in both arms, back ache. MRI showed cyst on uterus. Cause?

I have degenerating discs in my back and neck , nerve damage in both arms. Recently my back and it felt like my stomach right side was hurting severely. I went to doctors. Did blood and urine . Checking appendix, kindney gaulbladdder, .? Both test came back normal. I had this occur about 4 months ago. I was sent for M.R.I. with contast and dye. Everything was normal just a sist on my uterus , small. I was sent home! The pain is deffinately in my back. When I cough it hurts more. What could this be or be realted to?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013