Dark urine followed by swollen belly, large stools, slight nausea, dehydration. What could be causing this?

1st thank you for your time & help, much apreaciated my name is ritam, 29 years old male, this morning i woke up urinating dark fluid, later on in the day i had a swellen belly, & passed big quantities of liquid stool three times since this morning, i have a belly ache & swelling & slight nausea , dehydrated & feeling sick. could you pls help, by telling me what it is that i have? is it food poisoning? the nurse i met in my office Bangalore India told me it is a case of acidity, could you pls help, thanks much apreaciated. *sorry for the graphic desccription. waiting for your answer. Thanks & regards, Ritam e-mail : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012