Dark skin in pubic area, has strange smell, undergarments always get wet and brown, excessive itching during periods. Remedy?

my skin in my public area is totally dark compared to my normal skin color and its gives a strange smell too. no-mater how much i keep it clean when i wear my under garments its become dirty as in brown and wet always and gives that smell it always so moist and its itching alt specially in my periods. when its itching, if i itch the skin become red and i cant even touch it afterwards. i used to have fungal rash (I think its ringworm ) in my buttock, private area and under arms for which i used a cream under doctors subscription which is consist with miconazole . but my question is how to get rid of itchiness, smell and darkness.?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012