Dark grey mucus discharged after drinking alcohol, diagnosed with GERD, blood in stools. What is this ?

hi im 32 y.o male, asian. with c/c of dark blk/grey mucus discharged often every morning after drnking alcohol the night before, i had a regular checkup with my doctor and they diagnosed me with severe gerd , they scheduled me for endoscopy an colonoscopy this coming feb. 2013, i ad a fresh blood on m stool for 2 consecutive times.. i had general chemistry and everything is normal except for 135 meq/L in sodium, 67 mg/dl glucse level, 37 unit/L ast/got and 119 mg/dl LDL.. general hemtology is all normal.. i workout 10- 12 hrs a week
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013