Dark face, uneven skin tone due to sun burn. Natural remedies to cure ?

Hi, I recently went to the beach 2 days ago and when I was at the beach I started to realize that when I went to the water my face started to burn , not only that but I realized after I got home I forgot to put sunscreen on. I have been outside in Miami beach without no sunscreen on and now my face is darker and my skin tone is uneven. I basically want to know how can I become light again and clear up my sun spots? Also what natural remedies can I put on my face to lighten back my face.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012