Dark circles around the eyes. Applied Lebolite, irritation and redness. Why ?

HELLO SIR,FOR DARK CIRCLES IN MY EYES MY DOCTOR HAD SUGGESTED ME LEBOLITE CREAM AND ADVISED ME TO APPLY ON THE DARK CIRCLE AREA, I HAD APPILIED IT ON MY DARK CIRCLES FOR MORE THAN 5 DAYS REGULARLY WHICH HAD CAUSED A REACTION (REDNESS ON DARK CIRCLES),IRRITATION ON THE PARTICULAR AREA AND IT CONTINUES UP FACE WASH AND WHEN WASHING THEIR IS MORE IRRITATION etc.,SO PLEASE HELP ME,WHAT SHOULD I WANT TO DO FOR THIS...
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hello,
as you mentioned applying cream caused you allergic reaction
you should immediately stop it.
take proper sleep and good amount of water and proper nutritious diet
give rest to your eyes as possible.
your dark circles will automatically decrease or else consult dermatologists
take care