I have dark circles under eyes. how to get rid of it ?

I have problem with dark circles under eyes. Please help & guide me how to cure dark circles
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dark circles can appear due to nutritional deficiencies, skin ailments or tense life style and also due to over use of chemical based cosmetics. You need iron based diet and blood purifiers. Have beet root pomegranate juice indian goose berry. Amongst herbal medicines we use punarnava mandur and gandhak rasayan.
hi welcome to HCM.follow some simple tips.
-drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
-take proper and good amount of sleep.
-take well balanced diet includes more vegetables and fruits
-do not eat junk food and more oily items
-do not smoke and drink alcohol
-make yourself stress free and feel yours happy
-eat diet rich in vitamin k,it helps to reduce dark circles
-drink more of fresh fruit juice.
Homeopath Dr. Prashant Baheti's  Response
simpal and natural treatment for dark circle is apply aloevera gel twice a day it is easily available,apply slice of cucumber over eyes,avoid night watching,drink plenty of water,avoid mental stress,eat a lot of green vegetable(salad).
Homeopath Dr. Janak Sindhav's  Response
first if u r having night watching and stressed than avoid it
drink maximum water , healthy diet , plus took heamup like syrup thrice a day which will help u
Dark circles are basically signs indicating a problem internally,no cosmetic creams or lotions can ward them off permanently unless your internal system is rectified. you should start the cure from scratch by consuming good nutritious food, take in lots of water,many say two litres per day but i suggest upto 4 litres.fresh fruits and veg and greens are highly recommended. avoid fast foods, junk foods,processed food as much as possible. the most important factor is sleep. are you getting your 8 hours sleep daily?are you being too stressed out? many woman have claimed that potato juice and cucumber juice have worked wonders for them,you could try that to as an alternate method.lastly remember to relax,rest well and eat well.
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
welcome to Healthcare Magic forum
The area below the eye is very thin and delicate and no fat layer. so any changes in the body reflects there easily. if you are having loss of sleep or staying in a very stressful situation or anxiety or not taking plenty of fluids or exposing to heat of sun or any condition where there is loss of body fluids all causes dark ness below the eyes. So the general tips are eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables, drink 2 to 3 liters of water regularly, avoid all stress factors, sleep minimum 7 to 8 hours in a day, avoid sun exposure as long as possible and use sunglass when going out side.
Take five phos 12 X - 6 tabs BD with china - 200 Once daily for 7 days.
Hope this will be helpful