Dark circles around eyes and nose post use of chemical cosmetic cream for acne, have tried home remedies, no improvement. Advice?

Hi, i m 25 years old having dark circle around my eyes and nose . i discover it after using a chemical cosmetic cream in other to get rid of acne on my face , i tried so many remedies including eating lots of vegetables, fruits, drinking lots of water, avoiding direct sunlight, having enough sleep every day, cucumber and some creams but couldn t worked it out, it s getting worst and darker after every sun exposure and now the dark circle is expanding, everyone is asking what happened to my face! i spend alot of money to get rid of it but still nothing change. any suggestion pls?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012