Dark bruised painful lump on the labia majora. Pus formation. What is it?

A dark spot showed up on my labia majora a couple of days ago. It appears like a bruise , but if felt, it seems there is a lump underneath the skin. Its only painful if squeezed really hard. My first instinct was a cyst , and when i squeezed it, white-ish puss like fluid/ blood came out. THe lump underneath the skin is no longer there, but the dark spot remains, and has gone from a purple-red bruise color to dark purple almost black. I am not sure what to think of it, I plan to see a gyno but that would be a few weeks from now.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013