Dark brown spot on the leg after draining an infected cyst. Cyst seems to drain a bit. Is it normal?

I just noticed a dark brown spot on the back of my leg... This past Monday, I had an infected cyst drained by a doctor ( sebaceous cyst .. i think).... would the spot have anything to do with that possibly?? One more question...I was told by the doctor to wear a bandaid over my cyst and I am still wearing one.. It seems as though it s still open and still draining a little; is that normal? Its not hurtingor sore anymore ofcourse but I noticed that I can still feel a not or something in there if I touch it (lik there s still a small bump of something there). It was a good size, maybe the size of a quarter round and it was below the surface before it was drained. I just feel silly going to the doctor if all this is normal.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012