Dandruff, hair fall on scalp, pimples on shoulders, chest. Treatment for scalp infection?

i am 20 years old and i am having dandruff from 3 years and lost hair on my scalp i am having thin hair now and i get pimples on my shoulders and chest part and my dandruff gets worse in winter particularly . what should i do to prevent dandruff?? and have my hair regrowth? is this any infection to my scalp(if so please let me know the name of infection) or natural phenomen. plz suggest any tablets or any treatment for having my healthy hair back.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012