Cyst on the ovary, multiple uterine fibroids in bulky uterus, prescribed Primolut N. Will this help to shrink the cyst?

Hello, I am 45 years old and have endometrioma. I have had my left ovary removed and fibriods in my uterus cleared in 2010. Last month is was discovered that I now have a 4cm cyst on my right ovary and multiple uterine fibroids within a bulky uterus. I have be asked to take Primolut N 5mg (4 tablets) per day. Will this help to shrink the cyst and reduce the size of the fibroids. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012