Ct shows bulky pituitary gland bulging in suprasellar cistern. History of complete thyroidectomy. Suggestions?

Hi, I had a CT scan couple of weeks ago and got this results: Pituitary gland appears bulky, bulging into the suprasellar cistern, MRI is recomended. Also, there is a 1 cm wide sclerotic focus in the left frontal bone , nonspecific, further assessment with bone scan I had complete Thyreodectomy 23 years ago ( papillary carcinoma ) it came back last year and I had treatmant with RAI Any corelation with this new founding? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012