Crying spells, get angry fast, chest congestion, sleep disturbances. Suffer from costochondritis. Have suicidal thoughts. What to do?

I am 33y female weighing 251, I cry in short bursts for no reason, I get angry at little thing, I feel like my chest is going to burst if things don t go a certain way at work, I sleep in 30 to 90 minutes patterns wking up all night long for no reason what so ever, the last week I have horrible nightmare and have screamed or cried myself awake, I am in contant upper body pain that I have been told is chostochronditis for 2 yrs, sometimes the thought of killing myself sound extremely appealing so I don t have to cook clean work try to come up with money for bills
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013