Crown put on upper tooth, get severe pain on opening mouth. Any thoughts?

Two and a half weeks ago I had a temporary crown put on my upper left side tooth near the back. Two days later I had two fillings put in on my lower left side. My mouth was sore from the crown and then after the freezing from fillings came out, I ve had really bad pain when I open my mouth or yawn. I have to hold my mouth shut when I yawn. I can t open my mouth more than about a half an inch without lots oh pain on my left side upper jaw area. Thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012