Crohn's disease, taking asacol, hair fall, taken prepecia, started losing hair again. Can use follihair?

Sir, I am a patient of Crohns disease which is very mild and I go to toilet twice in a day max...I am taking Asacol for that.... I have been suffering from hair fall from last 2/3 years and I was prescribed Prepecia by my doctor. It has been close to 5 months I am taking Propecia .. initially it worked like wonder and arrested the hair fall quickly, however from last one month the shedding has been started again and I am loosing the hair again. I am also seeing Dr. Batra clinic who prescribed me of FolliHair? I would like to know your views?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012