Cramps, light curdish discharge, unprotected sex, back pain, headache, period late

For the past i would say 3 days i have been having light cramps i have a really ligh curdish discgarge no itch , but i did have un protected sex aroun ovulation i dont think he ejaculated but not sure, ive had lower back pain headaaches that come and go today i felt queasy and now my throat hurts and my boobs are tender my period is due in 6 days is this normal?? im 5 foot 3 inches about 140 pounds and im pretty healthy i excercise daily and eat pretty goog im 23 yrs old
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012