Cramps in abdomen after intercourse, light pink discharge. Could be pregnant ?

My fertile days are from 1/8-1/13 my ovulation date is 1/13. My last period was 12/31-1/5. Me and my partner had intercourse on 1/8 today is the 13th I ve been having period like cramps in my abdomen today went to bathroom wiped it was light pink. Could i be pregnant or is this implantation bleeding? I am confused about what is going on. I took my BBT around 7:30pm and it read 98.56F I ve also noticed last week waking up a couple of days with low back pain...
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013