Cramps, bleeding, passing blood clot. Taken abortion pill. Bloating due to PCOS?

hi, I had a medical abortion 2 weeks ago. My stomach started to be very bloated after the first week and the last couple of days the lowest part of my abdomen is hard when I apply a bit of pressure. What is the cause of this? I was +/- 7 to 8 weeks pregnant. after taking the abortion pill , i began cramping within 3 hours and passed lots of blood and two to three very big clots. After i passed the clots the cramping became less and so did the bleeding. after the second day the bleeding became less like it would normally after having a period. i havent been for my check up since i had the abortion as I believe it was successful - my breasts shrunk back to their almost normal size and the nauseous feeling and cramping that i had prior to the abortion as if immediately started to fade. i am a sufferer of pcos ( polycystic ovary syndrome ) may that have an effect maybe?? please answer as soon as possible kind regards
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012