Cramps after taking ducolax tablets. Tried bowel movement. Sudden intense headache. Possible problem?

Last night I took 2 ducolax tablets before bedtime and woke up with cramps . I tried to have a bowel movement and all of a sudden had a fierce headache on both sides of my head. I took two aspirins and put an ice pack on my head. Today the headache is still there but not as intense. What could be the problem. I am very anemic with a very low blood count and have radioactive iodine for Graves disease. Should I see a neurologist?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013