Crackling in ears on swallowing, swollen nostril, throat pain, swollen glands. Throat cancer?

Hi, I am a 22 year old male. I smoke close to a pack a day. For the last couple weeks my ear started crackling when I swallow . I started paying attention and noticed my left tonsil is swollen. Swollen for about a week now. No pain in the throat, but sinuses act up every other day, watery eyes and now both ears are clogged really bad causing pain. A swollen gland or something has formed over my right ear bout the size of a ellongated pea. Right in the rear of my temple. Could this be throat cancer or something very serious?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012