Could there be any correlation between stomach bug and increased vaginal discharge ?

Hey i just had a very nasty stomach bug and also just finished my period...i am noticing a change in my vaginal discharge . Its soo much and soaking my panties, which is not normal for right after me period. I was wondering if there was an correlation between having the bug and the increase of discharge. I am a 24 mother of two and have never experienced something like this before. Also it dosent really have a smell to it, maybe a little musty but nothong alarming.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011