Could missing period, frequent urination, fatigue, sleepy, headache, dizziness, pain in lower abdomen with cramps be pregnancy symptoms?

a week before my period was due i had some pinkish-redish discharge when i whipped(only one time) now its 6 days pasted my period and i havent gotten it yet. i been have to urine more then normally, ive been finding my self being more tired and will just fall asleep, i get a slight headache every now and then with some dizzyness, slight stabbing pain in lower stomach with a lil cramps as if af is coming. even when i suck my stomach in i will have some pain and i no longer can suck it in as far as i used to be.. dose this sound like pregnancy my last period was 2/24/13 this one was supposed to come on the 24 of march and never has
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013