Could hot flashes, spotting and nausea be symptoms of pregnancy ?

Hi I m 17 years old and I ve been having hot flashes today. And I d get really clammy. When I wake up in the morning I feel pukey. Almosy puked a couple of times but youldnt come out. I spotted on my period last week. It was maybe 3hours long. And 5 dots that s it. I ve been having random crampage. For a month. What does this mean? I took a pregnancy test two weeks ago and didn t get a positive sign. Should I take another one? If I m not what else could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011