Coughing with vomiting and sore throat with stomach cramps. What causes them?

Hi Dr Samuel My daughter 7 year old, she started coughing with vomiting in betweenlast week, sore throat , stomach cramps , took her to doctor after a week, they gave her antiboitic and cough syrup , she dont have appetite and having a whooping coach always leads her to vomit Confused now, will she improve, what can bring back appetite, also stop this coughing, its like there is mucous stuck in her throat, should i be worried , started antiboitic monday 20 august its now Wednes 22 August only 3days so far Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012