Coughing at night, eye pain, swelling. X-ray shows sinusitis, diagnosed as allergy. Treatment?

i alwayz had a problem of cough mostly @ night nd sometimes had a severe pain in eyes..for head ache i consult a eye specialist nd thn he suggest me for xray of face a year ago in my reprt it is written that bilateral maxillary sinus is hazy..S/O sinusitis ..thn i consult a doctor for sinusitis he gives me antibiotics for it..for sometimes it stops bt as season changes cough problem starts and it remains for many weeks..i consult many doctors bt thy said that it is only allergic..m very much in problem from 2 yrs..there is swelling below my eyes..can u plz suggest me smthng??m 26yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012