Cough, weight loss, semen leakage from penis on eating fruits and vegetables. Cure for symptoms?

hello doctor good afternoon i have cough problem since 1 month. my body is so skinny and continue reducing day by day whenever have i consulted about my body they wrote multivitamin capsule and medicine but does not any effect on my body. one thing if i am ate any healthy food or fruit and other thing penis is so exited and release liquid. pimples on my face is continuous growing please help me i am in big trouble.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012