Mild leukemia, weight loss, reduce platelet count. Is it blood cancer ?

my relation take borrow marrow test it shows s/g of actue mildly leukemia correlated with immuno orthenotytying. symptoms are weight loss , reduce platelet count below 40000, cough, reduce HB, Neck and shoulder pain, eye lightly blood leaked and taken the food level is reduced. its a blood cancer .apollo doctor says going to cmc hospital vellore to take treatment. age is 37 male. what is the reason come leukemia. its cure to possible. what are the foods to be taken. how many months taken to cure. it is genetic reason or common problem.chemotherapy and radiotherapy is cure blood cancer.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Aug 2011