Cough, fever. Have granulomatous inflammation, suggestive of tuberculosis. Is there any problem in excision?

the right supraclavicular lymphnode swelled and i went to doctor. i have done FNAC test two times. The first time the result was: Chronic nonspecific lymphadenitis and the second time the result was: granulomatous inflammation, cytologically suggestive of tuberculosis . i have cough and sometimes i feel fever. then doctor suggested me to do excision and biopsy . is there any problem if i do excision ? now what to do?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012