Continuous vomiting sensation at night, swelling in eyes with pain, headache, sudden panic attacks. Treatment?

evrynight i feel like vomiting i consulted one doctor he said its due to lot of acidity nd prescribed me some tablets i.e pantocid nd panspeed 40 but there is no cure, i eyes feel like swelling sometimes and there is pain round the eye area, and headache . sometime suddenly i get panic attack and i dont knw wht to do it feels like i am dying now like losing breath.. can you please help me?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012