Continuous tasteless burps, strange feeling in stomach, vomiting feeling. How can I get rid of this?

Hey doctor, Yesterday morning I started having these uncontrollable, tasteless burps. Then i got this very strange feeling in my stomach , not painful, but weird. I also have the feeling like i Kind of need to throw up, but i cant. I ended up throwing up once by force through elongating a burp. I thought this would help, but it didn t. This is becoming very annoying and i dont know what to do. Can you please help me out? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012