Continuous stomachache after the following periods post intake of unwanted kit. Could this be due to retained product?

Hi. My wife took Unwanted Kit(Mankind) recently to terminate a 34 days pregnancy. After taking the medicine the bleeding happened for 17 days. Her first period was on 25th August(after taking the medicine). And the bleeding stopped on 10th Sep. Her second period was a normal one of 7 days which I think ended on 1st or 2nd Oct. After 1-2 days of the periods she has got stomachache. And as per her its a continuous stomachache. The only time when she doesn t feel it is when she is sleeping. Some intervals the paid is very bad. Usually in the night. Now i am not sure if there is any connection between the abortion and this stomachache. She is not ready to go to a doctor. I am not sure why? I was waiting all this while believeing that it will get over but its still there. We have some doubts. Is there a possibility of retained products of conception? And the pain is happening because of the same. I have also heard people saying that if something like this happens it may end up in cancer . Or is this just a reaction or side effect of the Unwanted Kit? She has got pain in joints and she feels that her body has completely gone bad. I am from Kerala and we do have something called as Prasava raksha(some ayurvedic procedure) which is done after delivery. But this was not done this time after abortion. So i am not sure if that is also a reason. Just an FYI my wife is a registered B. Pharm. Please help me. I am not sure what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012