Continuous stomach pain, sleepiness. Does it require immediate medical attention?

My 7 year old brother has been sleeping for almost 3 days. He has been complaining about a stomach ache that seems to be sensitive to the touch. Yesterday he said the pain was around his navel, today he is pointing more to his intestines. All he wants to do is sleep. He doesn t even want to sit up. He hasn t been vomiting or having any diarrhea . He doesn t have a fever either. He is normally a VERY active and talkative boy. He barely answers questions when he is laying down. He says it feels like he ate a stone . Should we take him to the hospital?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012