Continuous spotting, no odour, minor cramping, tubes tied, menstrual cycle normal. What could be the cause? <br>

I am 38 yrs old, have been having spotting for 12days (not enough for a pad or tampon and shows only when I wipe). No pain or fever no odour. Started with what looked like blood spots in vaginal discharge , then went brown, then red and now pink, some lower back pain and minor cramping. Had my tubes tied 15yrs ago, was not sexually active for 8yrs but have been sexually active for the past 9 months. Last pap test was clear, done about 6 months ago. Menstral cycle is usually normal and lasts about 7-9 days with heavy bleeding. This is why I am concerned, as I don t think this is a menstral cycle....never experienced this before.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012