Continuous penis pain, burning micturation. Had taken medicines for fever and headache. Cause of pain?

Hi..i m sonu kumar from delhi...sir two days ago..i have a fever(100 degree) with headache ...and in night when i go toilet i feel pain in my penis like burning when i pass urine ...and then fever and headache are normal after taking medicine but the pain is still increasing whenever i m going for toilet...and i feel some burning in my penis all it due to fever or something different??plz give me advice..
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012