Continuous pain in upper abdomen and back, CT shows absence of calculi. Had passed kidney stone in the earlier week. Cause of pain?

Hi Sir/Ma m, I had a kidney stone last week , which is no more there now. But I am getting continuous pain in my left upper abdomen and back side. On consulting the Urologist again, he said that it is due to the swelling in kidney and urinal infection. I am taking the medicine Niftran 100 mg, but even after 1 week, I am getting the same pain. My CT scan shows no calculi at all. Can there be any other reason of this pain. Please suggest. Thanks, Sarika Rathore
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013