Continuous pain in the right side of head. Cause, treatment?

Hi, My father s been having contineous pain in the right side of his head, including right nasal side also.. Pain has been for more than 1 month now. The pain decreased when he was prescribed Cirrus tabs, but still pain didn t go away and most of the time he is in pain. He had the second box of cirrus but stopped them now, as he doesn t know for how long he should take them, or else if he can take something more effective. What are the possible causes and what can he take for such pain? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013