Continuous nausea, esophageal movements, no improvement with diet control, medicines. Is it due to drinking boiled water?

I am a medical student 24 yrs old. Prior to my internship last year I developed a lot of heart burn and was treated for GERD with pantoprazole and antacids. My symptoms resolved but recurred on and off during my internship period. For the past few months I have developed a strange nausea which happens almost all the time. It gets aggravated by travelling in a taxi. And I also have really bad movements of my esophagus all the time, even though it is not painful but it is very discomforting and embarrassing at times. I sought care with a MD Med who said I probably had IBS and treated me with Pan L and Librax for 2 mths. The symptoms improved but the esophageal movements persisted. Then he asked me to stop the drugs. I m currently on Pan 40 OD at night but my symptoms have been going from bad to worse. I have markedly cut down my caffeine intake and take only fruits for breakfast but nothing seems to be helping. Can it be due to the fact that I drink only boiled water?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012