Continuous itching on entire body, eases with clartin. Is there any permanent remedy?

My entire body is always itchy.. I wanna know why. I tried the creams.. but the only thing to seam to work is to take clartin allergies medication ... I have been itchy for months now and I know at one point mu body is going to become immune to it.. I want to know if there is anything I can do to make it completely stop or if I can know what is wrong. My regular doctor doesn t listen to what I m saying and keeps giving me the wrong thing.. I m a 19 year old female
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012