Continuous high fever, taking Ceftas, blood, urine and widal tests done. Does it mean typhoid fever?

Hi, Doctor, Iam a girl of 25 yrs and having fever for last 18 days usually rising upto 101 or 102 . I have been on medication for first 9 days on Advent( amoxicillin n pottassium calvulanate) 625 bd .And i was goin to office regularly. But from last 2 days my doctor changed the tablet to ceftas 400 BD. And i got the blood test and the urine test done . all the test were normal except ESR 51 and Widal test S.TYPHI O :=1:60 AND S.TYPHI H :=1:240 S.PARATYPHI A (H):LESS THAN 1:30, S.PARATYPHI B (H):LESS THAN 1:30.Does it indicate typhoid fever ?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012