Continuous high fever, having loose motions, on Econorm, Crocin, ORS. Is this right medication ?

My 5 month old daughter is having continuous fever ranging from 99 F to 101 F for the last three days. 2 days before she started having loose motions and we took her to a doctor and he prescribed the following medicines a. Econorm ( Probiotic ) b. Crocin c. ORS The doctor also suggested a Stool - Routine Examination for which the results are as follow: Colour: Green Consistency : loose Mucus: Present Blood: Present Pus Cells - 1 - 2 h.p.f RBCs 2- 4/hpf Vegetable Matter: Absent Trophozoite: Absent ova: Absent Cysts: absent Is this the right medicine . She is having fever in the nights. Otherwise she is active during the day and is having lots of liquids and little bit of basic solids
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013