Continuous headache. No relief from tablets. MRI showed sphenoid cyst. Cause?

17 year old male with continuous headache 24/7 over a year ago - no relief from any analgesics, amitryptaline, nortryptaline, frova, DHE, Botox, verapamil, indocin, neurontin , magnesium , steroid pulses; lasting one year. S/p sphenoid polyp resection 2 months ago, with no relief; now with sphenoid cyst seen on MRI in same exact place as polyp. Sxs began s/p mycoplasma pneumonia of RML. Could sphenoid cyst be contributing to h/a? el
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012