Continuous hair fall. Use coconut or almond oil? Depressed, why?

hello, im areeb age 19 .. i have a continuous hair fall.. can u please suggest me a good hair oil and any remedy ? Coconut or almond which one is good for the cure? i found on net olive is good ? please suggest me any good oil but not much expensive.. And can u tell me why im having hair fall at this age? when i massage or slightly comb my hair with hands 4 or 3 hair pop out :( and its so thin and weak that when i slightly pull my hair i have pain in my head.. and its so painful.. i have seen many friends they have strong hair and they dont feel pain when pulling their hair .. And yeah i masturbate 2 or 3 times per week... is it because of that ? i have tried fish capsules for growth but their is no sign of cure :( im really depressed my forehead is excessivly going bald and backwards! please help me :)
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012