Continuous burping since long. Taking diltiazem, amiodarone & coumadin for heart problems. Colonoscopy, endoscopy normal.

Hi, I have had almost constant burping day and night, for 6 momths. I am wondering whether the heart medications I take are causing this. I am, and have been on on Diltiazem 120; Amiodarone 100, coumadin 2.5 as well as Prevacid, and Pulmicort for ~ 5 years. I have recently had a negative colonoscopy / endoscopy . I am 66 and lead a very active life. Alrternately could this be a virus. Thanks you
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012