Continuous brown discharge, had taken medicines post irregular bleeding after surgical abortion. Reason?

I had a surgical abortion 5weeks ago on 29th of November I bleed for a few days very lightly. then 2weeks after the abortion I started having sex again without condom but I am on the pill and I then started to bleed I went doctors and they said bleeding wad because I missed my pill but they gave me anti biotics in case of infection I finished the tablets about a week ago but I now have been having Brown discharge for few days no it s not loads but it s quite a bit could you tell me what this means please I also keep feeling like I m going to come on my period all the time also the pill I take is the one you take every day without a break.thank you for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013