Continuous bleeding that subsided with a dose of micronor. Is it the effect of medicine or end of prolonged period?

Hi, I am sandy. It appears as though I have just entered perimenopause. I have been bleeding heavily for almost four weeks so my Dr. prescribed micronor/errin. I am somewhat apprehensive because I currently take no medications and consider myself to be more homeopathic however, I can no longer tolerate the bleeding. I just took my 1st pill last night around 11pm. The bleeding seemed to have subsided first thing this morning. I m wondering if this is the pill working this quickly or perhaps could it be that this prolonged period was about to stop on its own? thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  142 Awaiting Answer