Consumed unpasteurized cheese, having stomach pain, bright green stools, fever, food poisoning. Emergency situation?

My monther in law brought unpasterized cheese from XXXX my husband got really sick after eating it. My 5 yr old daughter has had tummy aches and bright green stool since then, its been 5 days later and this evening she got a fever 103.8(ear thermometer ) IEEE these common symptoms for food poisoning? Should I wait to take her to the dr tomorrow? Or take her to the urgent care tonight?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012