Constantly cold limbs, taking Adderal. Hard to find veins. Any ideas?

hey I m on Adderal XR and my hands and feet are constantly cold . Also I ve noticed that my arms which were usually very vain-e look have changed. now I can barely see the vessels in my arm. Last week I went in to have my blood drawn. It is normally very easy and they always compliment me on my easy to reach vains. But this time it was really hard for them to find a spot to draw blood from and the nurse tried in both arms before drawing my blood. The scarey thing is, I went into shock immediately after and they had to elevate my legs while i recovered on the ground. I couldn t move my hands or arms. any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012