Constant yeast infection after pregnancy. Smelly discharge, itchiness, small lump inside vagina. Cure?

Hi I had a baby last year and had second degree tears , all through my pregnancy and after I was constantly getting yeast infections and had numerous antibiotics , a year on and I hav developed smelly discharge and an itchy vagina , however whats concerning me is I hav a small lump on the inside of my vagina it doesnt hurt but does fwel unconfortable particually during sex, sometimes it feels more swollen than other times.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013