Constant uterine bleeding. Have abnormal menstrual cycles. Reasons?

I usually have abnormal menstrual cycles anywhere from 1 month to 9 months apart. About 4 months ago I noticed constant uterine bleeding . I have not had a normal period since it has started and at this moment have no job to visit a gynecologist or OBGYN . The bleeding is light to ultra light only lasting for about an hour each time it happens. sometimes it happens more than once in a day and more than once in a week. I ve looked online at some possibilities but none seem to fit with the problem that I am having. I am getting concerned because it doesn t seem to be getting better. I am 27 as of last may if that helps. I appriciate you looking into this for me.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012